Summer Tennis Camp
Children ages 5-12 will have fun experiencing tennis designed specifically for them.
- Fun, games, groundstroke development, grips, movement, strategy and drills.
- Emphasis on understanding the fundamentals of the game.
- Basics of match play are taught.
Intensive Junior Tennis Camp
Our Intensive Junior Program is designed for future tournament players. All aspects of the game will be covered and tennis skills drastically improved.
- Advanced drills, physical training, and lots of match play.
- Emphasis on shot selection, mental toughness, and winning strategies.
- Learn how to build a more powerful and consistent stroke.
Junior Varsity and Varsity Tennis Camp
This program caters to players who want to make their high school team – or move up the ladder and take their game to the next level.
- Emphasis on improving quality of match play – both singles and doubles.
- Special attention given to ground strokes and drilling for control and consistency.
- Mental and physical conditioning, competitive winning strategies, and tactics to increase self-confidence.
Dates are subject to change.
|June 18 – June 22|
|June 25 – June 29|
|*July 2 – July 6|
|July 9 – July 13|
|July 16 – July 20|
|July 23 – July 27|
|July 30 – August 3|
|August 6 – August 10|
|August 13 – August 17|
|August 20 – August 24|
* Camp will not be held on July 4, this session will be a total of 4-days.
9:00am – 4:00pm
Members: $400/5-days | $90/drop-in
Non-Members: $440/5-days | $99/drop-in
9:00am – 12:00pm or 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Members: $240/5-days | $60/drop-in
Non-Members: $265/5-days | $70/drop-in
Extended Day AM or PM
7:30am – 9:00am or 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Sign up by April 15 and receive a 10% discount!
10% off second child! (Members Only)
* Only one discount may be applied. Discounts do not stack.
This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local Board of Health. Parents/Guardians may request copies of background check, health care, and/or discipline policies.